- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
Quad-state Indicators (Playback)
Indications based on 2-inputs can now be added to a map for graphical replay. The four different states can each be represented as a different colour on the indicator.
To create a quad-state indicator;
AOC Graph Widget Improvements (Playback)
Following on from the previous release, we have made some amendments to improve the visualisation of AOC data during Playback;
Other Noteworthy Amendments
- "No Direction" now supported on capture trace level alerts
- Added support for paired acquire-on-change (AoC) for TX-L with EBITrack 400 units
- Day/month column sorting is wrong in capture trace listing
- Centrix temporarily stops responding to MIMOSA (TX-series) loggers
- Stepped graphs display incorrectly with sparse data
- It is not possible to set the minimum y-axis value for a graph to more than 100