Channel list is now sorted consistently
The list of channels displayed on the asset "playback" tab is now in a consistent order between assets of the same type. For example, on HVI tack circuit assets the "HVI Current" channel will now always appear at the top of the list.
The asset channel states panel now also shows capture channels and all channel names are now hyperlinks to the channel page.
Navigating by Alarm Raise, alarms that last raised at the current selected time the last raised field will show '0ms'.
Previously the asset generator could only be accessed via the map designer. It can now be accessed via a new button on the Asset List.
Minor amendments and fixed issues
- Static images added to the map test page
- When adding a channel to the inspect graph logarithmic scale auto-selected , the scale will be automatically set to logarithmic for channels with manually entered units 'kΩ', 'KΩ', 'k Ω', 'k Ω' and selecting Kiloohm from the list of unitsunits set to Kiloohm.
- BusBar asset icon added.
- Fixed playback map support for signal default state.
- Fixed playback map support for points default position.
- Added asset channel states panel to the asset playback page for Ebitrack assets.
- Alarm raise page for some track circuit alarms sometimes showed the previous track occupation if the current occupation had not finished building yet.